Book your stay at Africa’s premier bush, golf and spa destination
Located on 1600 hectares of pristine bushveld in the shadow of the Waterberg mountains, Zebula commands a most spectacular setting. Undulating, indigenous tree-covered hills and wide-open grasslands are punctuated with frequent dams and waterholes – a diverse landscape that supports a wide variety of game, birds and small wildlife. Upmarket luxury homes are tastefully designed and privately positioned so as not to impose on the surroundings. The Peter Matkovitch-designed golf course respects the environment, following the natural contours of the terrain, a masterful symphony of indigenous bush and landscaped areas.
• 3 large bedrooms plus open loft sleeping 2 (8 single beds in total)
• 2 main bedrooms are luxurious ensuite with separate shower and sunken bath
• 1 upstairs bathroom, plus separate downstairs guest bathroom
• Huge indoor and outdoor living areas, tastefully decorated with a modern African feel
• Pool, fire-pit, expansive sunset views over course and Waterberg.
• Air conditioning in bedrooms & living room
Secluded position – really in the bush